Wednesday 9 June 2010

DON'T HURT ME !!!


DON’T HURT ME!!

I used to think it was over
Both,
Our friendship and my love
But I forgot the cuteness of your smile
The way you make me laugh
The color of your eyes
And the smell of your hair
But now I remember
I guess I'll never get you out of my head
The way we talked
Without any tension
Just so relaxed
I forgot how I loved you
I thought it was over
But now I know it isn't
Maybe you're the one
Who knows
Maybe you're going to hurt me again
I guess I'll just have to wait and see
For now I want to be with you
I want to love you
I want you to make me smile again
I want to keep feeling the butterfly's inside of me
Maybe it's just for a while
But it's worth it
Some time ago
I told myself to forget you
But I simply can't
I just have to see your smile
Or your eyes
Then I'm sold
All handed over to your heart
And you'll stay forever in mine
Baby, I want to kiss your lips
Hold you in my arms
Maybe
Someday
My dream comes true
The dream of you and me
Together
The way it was today
So calm, so relaxed
That's the way I want to keep you in my heart
Not the way it used to be
The silences in our conversations
The way you acted to me
So attached
You've hurt me so bad with that
But the doubt nest left my heart today
You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with
Maybe that's the way you feel it too
And if not..
I'll be the one where you can cry with
The one who will listen to your sorrows
So, please,
If I'm not the one for you
Then let me be your friend
An important person in your life
I don't want to forget you
Live my life without you
You're the one I really care for
Not just a crush
You have whole my heart
You can do with it whatever you want
But please, don't hurt me
Because I do care for you
Let me know if you need me
I'll be there
No matter what

Ahmed Hazara


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice poem

Roya said...

it is called life though someone hurt you but still you....